Tuesday 26 October 2010

Complaint of the Day

Wow. Some people really do not get the fucking message! I give her the signs that she's just so annoying but all she just thinks that she's God's gift. GOD. She is like Narcissus, just so in love with herself. She acts so modest around people but in reality she knows, well thinks that she's the best thing thats ever happened to the world. I can safely say now, she's the worst thing thats ever happened to the world. She IS a mistake. She also things that she's 'queen be' but WTF she's not. She may have a pretty face but she will always be ugly on the inside and she'll end up lonely. She should get the message that she needs to change her attitude because it's disgusting. I want her to know that and also I really hate being her friend. I want her to FUCK OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment