Wednesday 27 October 2010

Life Sucks

I really want a break for once. I remember when I was young and I had no worries and I just had to finish my homework then I could do whatever I wanted. Now I have homework ontop of homework ontop of homework ontop of tests. URGH. Why do i have to live like this? I actually feel like im suffocating and I just want to break free. This is all just getting too much for me and wheneverI go to school, I literally want to kill my teachers. I know its not a great thing to say but its true. School is not doing anything for me, I wish I could leave school at 16 and still be successful in life but theres a very thin chance of that happening. I really want to be the next Lord Alan, Bill Gates, Richard Branson. I can't seem to concentrate when i'm at home either. ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GET ME OUT OF HERE, RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment